Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My First "What I'm loving Wednesday"

So I don't know how to "link up" and all that but I totally love the concept of taking the time out to think about the positives. So here goes...

I'm loving that I only have 1 more day of work and then 4 days off! Thanks America, for having a birthday!

I'm loving that my summer vacation is only 11 days away...and its 10 days long! That will be a post all by itself :)

I'm loving my dog, Cooper. He is the best! Love cuddling up with him! Not sure why his eye looks weird in this picture.


I'm loving all the summer shows I'm watching...I definitely subscribe to all the "trashy" and teen shows. Love "Secret Life of the American Teenager," "Switched at Birth," "Pretty Little Liars," "The Little Couple," "19 Kids and Counting," "16 and Pregnant"...I could go on and on. Sooo thankful for my DVR :)

I'm loving Blogging! I wish I had more time to sit down and learn more about it and write more but I am starting slow, so I'll get there.

One more picture of my pup at my favorite place in the world...the beach!


Well that's my first WILW...its probably a little boring, but these are the things that are making me happy right now, so it works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment