Monday, July 9, 2012

January and February 2012

I don't remember much going on in January and I have like 3 pictures for the whole month, so I'm guessing it was pretty uneventful! We had a friend staying with us during her divorce and she brought her 3 cats. Cooper wanted to play with them so badly and they just hissed at him! By the end of the month, they learned to tolerate him though!

February 2012

The 2 big things this month were Valentine's Day and the birth of my first niece! This is me and my friend Kristen from a random night out:


And of course, Daniel was there too:


Here are the beautiful flowers he got me for Valentine's Day:


We had a pretty low-key first Valentine's Day. He brought me flowers and I cooked spaghetti and meatballs and we just hung out at my house.

On February 24, my beautiful niece was born! My brother Philip and his girlfriend named their precious baby Presley Rose and she was 7 pounds, 9 ounces and 20.5 inches long. Here are some pictures from the hospital, proud Daddy already!


Sweet little newborn!


I can't get over how alert she was when it was time to go home!


I'm in love with her already! As I've mentioned before, my brother and Sydney live in Kansas City, MO and it is SO hard to be away from them! Sydney is a little better about sending pictures than Philip is but there is nothing like being able to hold her! My dad went to Kansas City for 8 days before Presley was born. She was due on the 18th and he ended up coming back to Georgia on the 21st, missing her by 3 days!  I think he went back up there for a quick visit a couple weeks later? I can't remember. That's what I get for waiting so long to blog!

That's it for January and February of this year. I would say 2012 started out pretty great! Coming up next: March!

No comments:

Post a Comment