Monday, July 9, 2012

March 2012

March was a pretty normal month I think. Daniel and I spent a lot of time at the lake, getting things ready for summer and fishing. Here he is with a catfish I think? Fishing is pretty new to me and I think it took until May for me to bait my own hook!


We got the yard landscaped with a Daily Deal thing (its like Groupon). It looked great! I love it when the roof, sidewalk, and driveway are all cleaned off!


Here's a couple pictures from our favorite place, Allie Katz:




These are obviously from different nights but it seemed like we were there every weekend for birthdays and other celebrations.

We also celebrated one of my favorite holidays, St. Patrick's Day! Not sure why I didn't take any pictures? Daniel and I went downtown and watched the parade and then hung out with his family all day. They are part of an Irish-American society, so it was a pretty big deal. We had a great time with great people and awesome food! I think that's pretty much all for March, kind of boring. I guess that's how it is when I can't talk about work and I don't have kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment