Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

I'm taking a break from the summer vacation posts to wish my mom a Happy Birthday! My mom was one of the best moms you could ever have. She was able to stay home with us as kids and was very involved in our schools, sports, and church. This is me, Philip, and Mom...probably 1991?


My mom died in 1998 at the age of 35. She would have been 48 today. Its hard to believe she has been gone that long! Mom was loved by everyone. I miss her everyday. I know we will be together again someday. This is around 1992 - top to bottom, Grandma Jean, Grandpa Tom, Grandma Esther, Uncle Freddie, Aunt Emilie, Mom, me, Dad, Uncle Kent, Hannah, and Philip:


 Here is my dad, me, and my mom in 1986:


Happy birthday Mom, love you and miss you tons! 


No comments:

Post a Comment